kasi and gaya flight package from chennai (5 DAYS)
TOUR CODE – SS-24
ITINERARY:- Chennai – Varanasi- Kasi – Gaya – Buddha Gaya –Allahabad (Triveni Sangam) – Varanasi – Chennai (Includes Air fare, Transfer and Accommodation).
- Departure from Chennai Airport at 09.20 a.m
- Arrival Varanasi Airport at 12.05 p.m. and transfer to hotel
- After refreshment having Dharshan of Lord Kasi Vishwanath, Kasi Visalakshi and Kasi Annapoorneswari Temples. Evening visit Ganga Aarti by boating on the way visiting Manikarneka Ghat and Harichandra Ghat. Having night dharsanSayana Arati of Kasi Viswanath Temple. Night halt at Kasi.
- Morning holy bath in river Ganga and performing Tharpanam.
- Free time shopping and religious activities. Drive to Gaya at 02.00 p.m. and night halt at Gaya.
- Morning perform the some rituals Srartham or pinda dana for your ancestors. (Dress Code: Ladies – Sarees & Gents – Dhoti )
- Dharshan of Vishnupadam temple and visit Vatavruksh. Proceed to Kasi on the way visiting Buddha Gaya.
- Night halt at Kasi.
- Morning drive to Allahabad. Holy bath in Triveni sangam and performing Thambathi pooja / Veni Pooja in the meeting point of holy rivers of Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswathi. Having Dharshan of Sri Sayana Anjaneyar. Return and night halt at Kasi.
- Morning having Dharshan of Kala Bhairavar Temple. Free time religious activities and shopping.
- Starting from Varanasi at 02.00 p.m.
- Reaching at Varanasi Airport at 04.00 p.m.
- Departure from Varanasi Airport at 06.15 p.m.
- Reaching Chennai Airport at 12.00 a.m
“TOUR ENDS WITH SAIBABA BLESSINGS”
A/C luxury Bus/Car pickup and drop to Varanasi Airport.
Three nights stay at Varanasi in A/C Dlx room
One night stay at Gaya in A/C Dlx room
Tamil / English speaking guide for the entire trip.
Ganga Aarti by boat (Ritual of offering prayer to the Ganges river)
All type of Ritual Activities will be arranged.
Everybody must bring Original ID Proof.
Please be at Airport 2 hours before the departure time.