shirdi mantralayam train package from chennai (5 days)
TOUR CODE – SS2
ITINERARY:- Chennai– Shirdi – ShaniSignapoor – Maha Ganapathy- Pune
- Departure from Chennai Central Railway station – Train No.11028 by Mumbai mail at 11.55 p.m.
- Reaching Pune Railway station at 11.00 p.m. Proceed to Shirdi.
- Reaching Shirdi at early morning 05.00 a.m. After refreshment Dharshan of Saibaba Temple and other places of Gurusthan, Dwarakamai, Sai Museum, Chavadi and Lendi Garden. Night halt at Shirdi.
- Morning Kakkad Aarti/Dharshan of Saibaba Temple. Free Time for shopping. Starting from Shirdi at 08.00 a.m. and drive to Pune on the way visiting Shanisignapoor, Renuka Devi Temple, Dattrayer Temple Maha Ganapathi Temple. Reaching Pune Railway Station by 09.00 p.m.
- Departure from Pune Railway station at 03.30 a.m. Reaching Mantralayam at 03.00 p.m. Free time of religious activities. Night halt at Mantralayam.
- Morning Dharshan of Ragavendra Temple. Free Time for Shopping. Departure from Mantralayam at 03.30 p.m by Chennai Mail (11027)
- Reaching Chennai central Railway Station at 5.00a.m.
“Yatra ends with Saibaba Blessings”
Transportation by Non A/C bus as per seat in coach basis.
One night stay at Shirdi in Non A/C room.
One night stay at Mantralayam in Non A/C room.
All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
Bring Original ID Proof at the time of travel.