shirdi mantralayam train package from chennai (5 days)
TOUR CODE – SS2
ITINERARY:- Chennai to Pune by Train- Pune to shirdi by Dlx Bus/Cab – Return to Pune by Dlx Bus/Cab – Pune to Mantralayam By Train – Mantralayam to Chennai by train (Includes Train fare, Transfer and Accommodation).
- Departure from Chennai Central Railway station by train No.11028 at 11:55PM.
- Reach Pune Railway station at 11.00 p.m. Drive to Maha Ganapathy Temple (Ranjangaon)
- Reaching Ranjangaon at early morning 4.00 a.m. After refreshment having the Dharshan of Maha Ganapathy and drive to Shirdi. On Arrival check in to Shirdihotel. Evening 05.00 pm having Dharshan of Saibaba Temple and other places of Gurusthan, Dwarakamai, Museum, Chavadi and Lendi Garden. Night halt at Shirdi.
- Morning Kakkad Aarti/Dharshan of saibaba Temple. Free Time for shopping. Starting from shirdi at 02.00 pm and drive to Pune and on the way visit Dattatreyar temple, Shanisingnapur and Renukadevi Temple. Reaching PuneRailway station.
- Departure from Pune Railway station at 03.30 a.m. Reaching Mantralayam at 03.00 p.m. Free time of religious activities. Night halt at Mantralayam.
- Morning dharshan of Ragavendra Temple. Free Time for Shopping. Departure from Mantralayam at 03.30 p.m by Chennai Mail (11027).
- Reaching Chennai central Railway Station at 5.00a.m.
“Yatra ends with Saibaba Blessings”
Package Includes only for Accommodation and Transport.
One night stay at Shirdi and Mantralayam in Non A/C room.
All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
Senior citizen must bring Original ID Proof at the time of travel.
Group Package – Rs. 4500/- Onwards (Per Person)
Customized Package – On Request. Call – 9884635574 / 9176635574