kasi train package from chennai (8 DAYS)
TOUR CODE – SS-25
ITINERARY:- Chennai to Varanasi by Train- Varanasi to Kasi by Dlx Bus/Cab – Return to Varanasi by Dlx Bus/Cab – Varanasi to Chennai By Train (Includes Train fare, Transfer and Accommodation).
- Departure from Chennai Central Railway station – Train No.12295 by Sangamithra Express at 03.45 p.m.
- Train Journey.
- ArrivalAllahabad at 02.00 a.m and transfer to hotel. After refreshment Having Holy bath in Triveni sangam and performingThambathi pooja / Veni Pooja in the meeting point of holy rivers of Ganga, Yamuna and SaraswathiFree time religious activities and shopping. Having Dharshan of Sri Sayana AnjaneyarDrive to Gaya at 02.00 p.m. and night halt at Gaya.
- Morning perform the some ritualsSrartham or pinda dana for your ancestors.(Dress Code: Ladies – Sarees & Gents – Dhoti) Dharshan of Vishnupadam temple and visit Vatavruksh.Proceed to Kasi on the way visiting Buddha Gaya. Night halt at Kasi.
- Morning holy bath in river Ganga and performing Tharpanam.Having Dharshan of Lord.Kasi Vishwanath, Kasi Visalakshi and Kasi Annapoorneswari Temples. Evening visit Ganga Aarti by boating on the way visiting Manikarneka Ghat and Harichandra Ghat.Having night Dharsan Sayana Arati of Kasi Viswanath Temple. Night halt at Kasi.
- Morning holy bath in river Gangaand performing Tharpanam Morning having Dharshan of Kala Bhairavar Temple. Free time religious activities and shopping.Starting Varanasi at 06.00 p.m and proceed to Mughal Sarai Railway station.Departure from Mughal Sarai Railway station – Train No.12296 bySangamithra Express at 11.30 p.m.
- Train Journey.
- Reach Chennai Central railway Station at 1.30 p.m.
“Yatra ends with Saibaba Blessings”
Transportation by Non A/C bus as per seat in coach basis.
Two nights stay at Kasi in Non A/C room.
One night stay at Gaya in Non A/C room.
South Indian Pure Veg Food will be arranged.
Ganga Aarti by boat (Ritual of offering prayer to the Ganges river)
All type of Ritual Activities will be arranged.
Food will not provide while Train Journey.
Senior citizen must bring Original ID Proof at the time of travel.