shirdi train package from coimbatore (5 days)
TOUR CODE – SS-21
ITINERARY:- Coimbatore to Pune by Train- Pune to shirdi by Dlx Bus/Cab – Return to Pune by Dlx Bus/Cab – Pune to Coimbatore By Train (Includes Train fare, Transfer and Accommodation).
- Departure from Coimbatore Railway station – Train No.11014 by Lokmanya TT Express at morning 8:55 a.m.
- Reaching Pune Railway station at 11.00a.m. and drive to Shirdi. Reaching at 4.00p.m. Evening having darshan of Saibaba Temple and night halt at hotel.
- Morning Kakkad Aarti/Dharshan of Saibaba and visit other places ofDwarakamai, Chavadi, Lendi Garden, Sai Museum and Gurusthan. After breakfast, starting from Shirdi 10.00 a.m and drive to Nasik. Having Darshan of Thriyambageshwar Temple. Visit the places of Panchavati, Kapaleshwar Temple, Kalaram & Goraram Temple and Sita Guha. Night halt at Shirdi.
- Starting from Shirdi at 2.00 pm and drive to Pune Railway station and on the way visiting Shanisignapoor, Renuka Devi and Maha Ganapathi Temple. Reaching Pune Railway station at night 09.00 pm.
- Departure from Pune Railway Station at 1.35 a.m.
- Arrival at Coimbatore Railway station at 7.00 a.m.
“Yatra ends with Saibaba Blessings”
Transportation by Non A/C bus as per seat in coach basis.
Two nights stay at Shirdi in Non A/C room.
All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
Senior citizen must bring Original ID Proof at the time of travel.